The third new offering from Twin Six is arguably one of the most in-demand offerings: a steel, disc cross bike. The Standard CX is made from 853 and comes with a carbon fork. It’s sold as a frameset only and will be released next spring, unfortunately missing this year’s cross season but as readers of this site are well aware, a cross bike lives in the woods year-round.
See more details and photos below!
Twin Six Standard CX:
• 853 steel tubing
• Sourced carbon fork (standard QR/TA)
• Twin Six designed modular dropout (standard QR/142×12 TA)
• low profile interchangeable cable mounts keep the set up clean whether you’re running single, 1x, or 2x.
• SS set up is achieved by a press fit eccentric with Phil Wood grade bearings.
• HT angle 71˚-51cm 72.5˚-53/55/57cm 72˚-59cm
• ST angle 73˚ -51/59cm 73.5˚-53/55/57cm
• CS length 425mm
• BB drop 65mm
• Fork offset 45mm
msrp: $1050 frame/fork/topcap