Our Radar Roundup compiles products and videos from the ‘net in an easy-to-digest format. Read on below for today’s findings…
Outer Shell Everyday Tote $131/$148.75
A luxurious tote with style and grace. This bag has two shapes. A smaller bowling bag style that mates perfectly to a Wald 1372 basket. Unclip the side buckles and it pops up into an elegant shoulder carry tote. The dedicated double rope handles are ultra-soft and make either carry options a breeze. To top it off, we included a waterproof lining and all sorts of pockets inside and out. This is one bag you’ll want to carry every damn day!
- 14” x 6 “ x 11″ (18” top zipper opening) – 10L // Weight: 18.7 oz
- Large exterior zip pocket
- Smaller exterior sleeve pockets (fits u-lock, phone, wallet, sunglasses)
- Large internal zip pocket
- Small internal accessory pockets (fits chapstick, keys, earbuds)
- Laptop sleeve (fits 13” or 14” MacBook Pro)
- Side attachment straps for attaching to Wald 1372 Basket
- Webbing loops underneath for extra storage or attaching to a small rack
- Foam padded bottom
- PU coated Cordura main fabric
- X-Pac liner in main compartment (weatherproof)
- HANDMADE IN CALIFORNIA
Rememeber when fatbikes were all the rage and every manufacturer had parts, accessories, and bikes available? Now it’s few and far between so when a well-known manufacturer releases a fatbike product, we feel obligated to share. After all, we have a Radavist x Otso Voytek with these very hubs! Industry Nine brought back their front and rear fatbike hubs this season available in 170/190 and front hubs. So if you’ve been wanting to get a set for your bike, act quick because ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY SATURDAY DECEMBER 31, 2022!
See more at Industry Nine.
Designed to look great and protect your bike thru-axle from bumps and scrapes. These new end caps are machined from 6061 aluminum and come in seven color options to show off your personal style! Sold in sets of 2 and press directly into both ends of Wheels Mfg thru-axles adding just the right amount of bling on both sides of your bike.
- 6061- aluminum
- Caps press directly into the ends of Wheels Mfg thru-axles and are held securely in place with a rubber o-ring interface.
- Made in the USA
- Available in 8 colors
- Sold in sets of 2 end caps
See more at Wheels Manufacturing.
The Guide Ultralight Vest is a lightweight, packable layer that provides instant warmth and comfort when temperatures drop in the mountains.
The lightweight 80gr polyester fiber insulation with honeycomb structure, used as the best alternative to goose down, ensures high thermoregulation and breathability. In fact, it facilitates moisture dispersion while keeping an optimal body temperature.
Built to layer, it can be worn alone over a shirt and is low in bulk, so it layers easily under a rain jacket. Once folded in its pocket it can be easily stored in the backpack or in the bikepacking bags.
- Windproof and water repellent (DWR);
- Insulated with 100% polyester 80gr made in Italy;
- Abrasion resistant outer fabric;
- Packs down into its own pocket;
- Two side pockets with zip closure;
- Weight: 225 g (8 oz)
- Made in Italy
Roll on over to Cascada to see more.
Legendary bike painter Russ Pickett was thinning the herd, so Paul had a chance to scoop up a Boulder full suspension bike and a Faggin road bike he once owned as a frame but never got to build up and ride…and it’s got Mavic Zap shifting!
Bene Ronnie Romance got to throw his tanned trunks around a 1982 Salsa while he was in Colorado last fall and boy oh boy what a ride this one is!
We’re giving away a TPC Mosaic GT-2 45 on December 20th and all you have to do to enter is sign up for The Pro’s Closet’s newsletter by December 14th!
Stuff we see on the ‘net that causes pause…
Photograph by @uncle_rinne
The world is huge.
If you’d like your photo featured in our Radar Roundup posts, simply tag us on Instagram!