Our Radar Roundup compiles products and videos from the ‘net in an easy-to-digest format. Read on below for today’s findings…
Los Angeles’ Angeles National Forest is a singletrack haven and the LOWELIFES keep parts of it up and running. As part of a fundraiser campaign to get the crew some more liquidity to buy tools and other equipment, they’ve teamed up with ENDO Customs of LA to offer up some brilliant riding and casual gear.
Road jerseys, bibs, dirt jerseys, gaitors, shorts, there’s literally something for everyone in this drop. So if you like supporting trail orgs and wanna rep some of the dirtiest people in LA, now’s your time! Roll on over to ENDO to peep the collection.
We just want to say these photos are brilliant. Well done, Cody!
Made to fit a Wald 137 basket, the Tunitas Basket Tote 137 has some clever attachment features. Snap hooks at the end of each handle allow for easy and quick attachment to the basket. Simply detach the snap hook from its D-ring, run the strap through the basket, and reattach the snap hook back onto its D-ring. Or attach the snap hook directly to the basket, it’s up to you! Having that attachment style allows the tote to have a clean and seamless look for off-bike use.
- Dimensions: 13”w (bottom) x 8.5”d x 14”h, 18.5” top
- Volume: 25L
- Weight: 491g
- Made to fit in the classic Wald 137 basket
- Double-zippered on main compartment
- Side pockets-Exterior zippered pocket
- Interior organization pocket-Adjustable length handles
- Padded foam bottom
- D-rings for a shoulder strap (shoulder strap sold separately)
See more at Tunitas.
Nao Tomii began making Southwestern-inspired stem caps in 2021 as a way to offer some special handmade details to your favorite bike. We’re big fans of these caps (and his bar ends… oh and his headset spacers!) and of Tomii Cycles in general, so if you want some beautiful jewelry for your bike, roll on over to Tomii Cycles’ webshop to scoop one. Is it too early for holiday shopping?
As we’re typing this, we’re watching these sell out from the Tomii Cycles webshop, so apologies if they’re gone by the time you’re reading this!
#TryOMNIUM is a month-long opportunity to visit your local OMNIUM dealer, do a test ride and share a photo for a chance to win a bike! More about the contest, the bikes and OMNIUM below.
- Head to your local OMNIUM dealer. Find them here via our Dealer Map: Find your local OMNIUM dealer here.
- Pick an OMNIUM bike, go for a test ride and snap a picture of the bike in front of the shop.
- Take a photo in front of your local shop before or after you roll out on your test ride.
- Post the snap to Instagram & use the #tryOMNIUM! For extra ❤️ Tag @OMNIUMcargo & your local bike shop. This earns your chance to win an OMNIUM!
That’s it! Check out more at Omnium Cargo.
Want to know more about Omnium Cargo bikes? Check out Morgan’s review in our archives: Omnium Cargo Bike Review: Finding Your Super Power
Silca announces today its newest Titanium 3D printed product, the derailleur hanger. Improving stiffness in the shifting system, this product has already won Tour de France stages and resisted crashes, the ultimate sign-off by any pro cyclist and team. Initially, these hangers will be offered in fitment for Shimano DirectMount across 9 brands of frame as well as both UDH and UDH Direct Mount. Additional models will be added based on demand. Below is an existing fitment chart:
- Improved shifting speed and precision with reduced noise
- Reduced need to align hanger or adjust derailleur after minor impacts
- 2-12 gram weight savings depending on model and fitment
- Frame-saving fracture notch design allows the hanger to become sacrificial under the hardest of impacts
Check out more at Silca.
The Red Centre showcases the 1,000km route as it meanders through a landscape of desert plains, weathered mountain ranges, rocky gorges, and Aboriginal and historical cultural sites. Witness outback sunsets, camping in dry riverbeds, and stargazing under some of the clearest skies in the world.
Stuff we see on the ‘net that causes pause…
Photo by @rmdub
We just can’t get enough of the photos from Ryan Wilson’s Reportage yesterday. Including this camel photo!
If you’d like your photo featured in our Radar Roundup posts, tag us on Instagram!