Our Radar Roundup compiles products and videos from the ‘net in an easy-to-digest format. Read on below for today’s findings…
Cane Creek Helm in Galaxy Finish $1099.99
Cane Creek is excited to announce a new Limited Edition fork, the Helm Galaxy which is available now in extremely limited quantities. Inspired by the cosmos, the Galaxy magnesium casting is painted with a holographic ultraviolet glitter that gives it a unique color-changing effect.
The Limited Edition Helm Galaxy is available in a 29-inch wheel | 44mm offset platform with Cane Creek’s travel adjustable air spring pre-set at 160mm travel or Helm Coil with travel pre-set at 160mm.
All of Cane Creek’s suspension products are hand-assembled in Western North Carolina and rigorously tested in the Pisgah National Forest. This Limited Helm Galaxy fork is available while supplies last for $1099.99 and can be purchased at CaneCreek.com or found at select dealers and retailers.
The Juan Martin bar from Crust Bikes and Nitto is a flat bar with a 45° backsweep and a long, straight area, perfect for clamping on accessories. This backsweep makes these bars a great option for commuting, touring, or underbiking on singletrack. They come in a 31.8 or 26mm clamp for traditional quill stems and modern stems alike.
- Made in Japan using Heat Treated Aluminum
- Colors- Black or Dull Bright
- Clamp Diameters- 26.0 or 31.8
- Widths- 26.0 Version- 720mm | 31.8 Version- 750mm
- Backsweep- 45°
- Outer Diameter- 22.2mm
- Inner Diameter (At the Ends)- 18.5mm
- Grip Area Length (End to Bend)- 26.0 Version- 165mm | 31.8 Version- 180mm
- Weights- 26.0 Version- 380g | 31.8 Version- 390g
Check out more at Crust Bikes.
Looking to add some color to your build? The Stainless Outer Cable from Nissen is now available in three cheerful new colors. The Japanese housing company, Nissen, made three new colors for Sim Works: Mulberry Lemonade with a Spearmint garnish.
The outer diameter is 4mm, and you can use a 1.2mm inner cable. Because of the increase of disc brake bicycles, a diversification of cable handling, and the usage of full outer cable, Sim Works provides you a total length of 3m (a regular length is 2m mostly), so you should be able to cable your entire bike with one roll.
See more at Sim Works.
OneUp Components Thick and Thin Grips $24.50 USD
With grips, one size doesn’t fit all. This is why OneUp expanded their grip lineup with two new grip models to give riders more choice.
The Thick Grips are 35mm diameter at their thickest and 32.5mm at their thinnest point. They’re designed to maximize grip and minimize arm pump by giving you extra cushioning, a softer compound and added features for a fully locked in feel. They have a subtle palm bulge and ridges on the underside to fit in the creases of your fingers.
The Thin Grips are 29mm diameter. The low-profile design maximizes bike feel and control. Simple.
See more at OneUP.
The Bokeh is Mason Cycles’ award-winning gravel platform, made in Italy from Dedacciai aluminum tubing, and can be ridden as a 650b x 55mm or 700 x 45mm tires. The Version 3 of the Bokeh now comes in 1x or 2x Shimano GRX, features top tube bottle bosses for bolt-on top tube bags, a new dropout design, and increased (previously noted) tire clearances.
- Dedacciai, custom formed, triple-butted performance Aluminium frame with Mason RangeFinder AS full carbon Thru-Axle fork.
- Increased clearance for 650b x 55 [2.1”] or 700c x 45 wheel/tire sizes.
- Full Shimano GRX 812, 11-speed, mechanical groupset.
- 1X: Lightweight M8000 11-42 Cassette / 2X: R800 11-34 Cassette.
- RD-812 Shadow RD+ clutched rear mech.
- This bike can be fitted with the Mason Luminance Upgrade. The ultimate dynamo + lighting set-up for all-terrain and multi-surface adventures. See ‘Accessories + Upgrades’ for details.
- Available with a choice of the best 650B and 700C tyres from Panaracer, WTB, Rene Herse and Schwalbe.
- Also available with Ritchey VentureMax WCS Flare ‘bars in all sizes.
- A choice of HUNT disc wheelsets in 650B and 700C sizes.
- Mason ‘ThruBB’ 56Ømm, internally routed bottom bracket shell.
- 1x = £3280, 2x = £3320
See more at Mason Cycles.
SQlab SQ-Glove Series 49.95 – 69.95 €
The first glove series from SQlab is characterized by the specifically developed size concept, which for the first time not only considers hand size but also hand width – to create a perfect fit for every hand.
The idea to put the seams to the outside stems from Formula 1 gloves. It improves the feel of the handlebars because you won‘t have to grip on the side seams. But especially the fingertips are clean on the inside, without the (invisible but usually annoying) accumulation of seams and threads that like to get on and under the fingernails.
A thoughtful cuff slanted and long enough to give the glove the support it needs in any situation while being as short as possible to avoid heat build-up.
Head over to SQlab to learn more about these new glove offerings and their sizing system.
Stuff we see on the ‘net that causes pause…
Flier via @santafefattiresociety
If you live in Santa Fe or happen to be in town this weekend, don’t miss the Urban Dirt Explorer ride, leaving from the Railyard Water Tower, Sunday, July 23rd at 8:30 AM sharp!
If you’d like your photo featured in our Radar Roundup posts, tag us on Instagram!