Our Radar Roundup compiles products and videos from the ‘net in an easy-to-digest format. Read on below for today’s findings…
Temple Cycles Road 2 Model $3,128
Made from Reynolds 853 in Taiwan and with a 12-speed Shimano 105 build kit, Hunt wheels, and disc brakes, the Road 2 is Temple’s latest high-end steel road bike, built with classic lines but modern technology and clearance for a 35mm tire without fenders, or a 30mm with full-coverage fenders, the Road 2 is a rarity amongst its carbon siblings. All with a lifetime warranty and worldwide shipping.
- Reynolds 853 steel frame and fork
- Flat mount disc brakes
- Durable powdercoat paint finish
- Latest Shimano 105 12 speed groupset
- Rack mounts and full mudguard mounts front and rear
- Clearance for 700 x 35c or 700 x 30c with mudguards
- 27.2mm seat post
- 12mm through axles front and rear (included)
- 142mm rear dropout spacing
- BSA threaded 68mm bottom bracket
See more at Temple Cycles.
We remember the first Ergolace Fizik shoes. You can read that review in our archives. Since the Ergolace’s inception, Fizik has never made a GORETEX model. Until now. As a collaboration between its sibling company PEdALED, Fizik engineered an all new outer and upper shell using GTX to keep the water out and your feet toasty warm, even in cold, sloppy conditions. With a footbed that’s in between a gravel shoe and a MTB shoe, the Ergolace feels great on a touring bike, gravel bike, or hardtail alike.
Check out more at Fizik.
The newest addition to Aeroe’s Spider series, the Pannier Rack is the base layer of your Aeroe system and is designed to be compatible with any brand’s pannier bags. With in-built top rails and a lower pannier catch – anti-sway finger, your panniers are kept secure enough for commuting and touring.
- Make any eMTB or MTB bike commute or adventure-ready. Quick release Spider Pannier Rack fits any bike, no need for inbuilt mounts or fiddly axle mounting.
- Carries anything you want it to. The rack is compatible with any brand of pannier.
- Positioned the way you like it. Fits small and full suspension frames and works around dropper posts.
- Made for work and play. Perfect for both eMTB commuters and tough MTB terrain lovers.
- Fit and forget. Your gear and rack are super secure and stable, no matter the ride.
- Mix n’ match your perfect combination. Swap out the pannier receiver deck for aeroe cradles and pods to suit the adventure ahead.
- Looks as good as it functions (beautifully). Your MTB or eMTB still looks and functions as it should.
Check out more at Aeroe.
Rapha Trail GORE-TEX Pants for Men and Women $325
The all-new Rapha Trail GORE-TEX Pants have undergone rigorous testing to guarantee exceptional performance. Constructed using water and mud resistant GORE-TEX fabric, these pants are specifically designed to withstand the harshest trail conditions, and feature a DWR finish for enhanced moisture protection. The fully taped seams provide outstanding water and mud resistance, making them ideal for tackling even the filthiest trails.
- High-performance pants tested and developed alongside pro riders
- Fully taped seams offer water and mud resistance on all but the filthiest trails
- Hanger loop concealed in waistband allows for easy drying after riding
- Designed to be worn with Rapha Knee Pads
- Ergonomic fit and construction for unrestricted freedom of movement with reinforced knees for added durability
- Cam lock fastening waistband for a secure fit
- Two front hand pockets
See more at Rapha.
REMCO Tools is proud to announce the Bike Lift System, its flagship product, with a starting MSRP of just $555. This innovative hydraulic lift has a similar pricepoint to premium non-hydraulic offerings – the REMCO Bike Lift is the best decision for those who desire perfection in their workstations. This compact automatic bicycle stand is designed to effortlessly lift bicycles weighing up to 100 lbs, revolutionizing the service workflow for shops and home enthusiasts alike.
The versatility and functionality of the Bike Lift make it an indispensable asset for bike shops aiming to enhance their service offerings and for home mechanics seeking to elevate their maintenance workflow. At the heart of the Bike Lift lies a motorized lifting column with an impressive capacity of up to 100 lbs. This component provides a substantial vertical adjustment range, from 33.75” collapsed and extending to an impressive 59.75”, offering over two feet of height customization.
- Compact and space-saving design
- Three customizable height presets
- 100lb weight capacity (Cargo bikes excluded)
- Durable construction for long-lasting reliability
- Modular & backward compatible with a wide range of existing repair stands and clamps
- MSRP: Starting at $555
Check out more at REMCO Tools.
Bikepacking Catalina Island with the El Prado Racing Team. Hi-8 footage from two Nights at Little Harbor with a day ride from Little Harbor to Parson’s Landing and back.
Real talk: this is one of the most underrated Black Sabbath songs. Period.
On a late October day four riders set out to ride White Rim, three for the first time. What followed was a perfect day of good company, great weather, big views, and a bucklet list ride completed.
In “Saving The Best For Last,” a former BMX kid eventually, at age 40, finds the capability of a mountain bike and merges his past with the present for some wild stunts
Stuff we see on the ‘net that causes pause…
Illustration by @deanliebau
There’s something about Dean’s illustration that is just so soothing to look out! Enjoy your day!
If you’d like your photo featured in our Radar Roundup posts, tag us on Instagram!