When mountain bike brands design cyclocross or gravel bikes, you never know what you’re going to get. Some brands make controversial models, others play it safe, and while it’s not an easy task to expand into new markets, we are lucky to have such diversity within the gravel bike offerings. Nukeproof’s Digger gained a lot of attention last year and for 2020, they updated the spec on it. Now kitted with Shimano GRX, these 700c or 650b bikes look better than ever. Head to Nukeproof to see the full break-down and below for more specs and photos.
The 2020 Nukeproof Digger specs:
• Full Carbon Fork
• Internal cable routing for dropper seat posts
• Custom Triple butted Hydro formed Tube Set
• Threaded Bottom Bracket
• 12x142mm Rear axle spacing and 15x100mm Fork Spacing
• 700c or 27.5” ‘Road Plus’ compatible
• Rack Mounts
• Removable SS bridge for proper full mudguards
On Sale now in all Nukeproof retailers December 2019.
Nukeproof Digger Comp: £1499.99
Nukeproof Digger Factory: £1999.99