Our Radar Roundup compiles products and videos from the ‘net in an easy-to-digest format. Read on below for today’s findings…
This deserty delightful display caught our eye when it was released a few days ago. While the information is sparse on the Globe website at the moment, the message is clear: if Americans are going to reduce their car trips, they’ve gotta be able to carry cargo! Stay tuned for more…
Zara Cycling Apparel $45.90
Our friend Sami Sauri worked with fashion brand Zara on expanding their cycling apparel lineup to include riding shorts, made from 75% ECOVERO™ Viscose, a type of fabric made using sustainable wood from controlled sources, monitored by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) or PEFC (Program for Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes). It’s manufactured in Austria by Lenzing and is awarded as one of the best performing viscose producers worldwide for its sustainable wood and pulp sourcing practices. Best of all, these shorts only cost $45.90. Check out more at Zara.
Big platform, more significant attitude. And yes, it comes in a multitude of colors.
RaceFace gave its Aeffect R platform pedals a facelift with a fresh design and more prominent platform; it follows the evolution of modern trail bikes and all-mountain rigs, providing you a more sure-footed, durable pedal to match your single-track endeavors.
- Category leading wide alloy pedal body offers maximum stability
- Platform: 110mm x 115mm | Body: 15.5mm thick
- Chromoly steel axle rolls smooth on a durable bearing and bushing system
- 10 top-loading traction pins per side that are customizable and replaceable to keep you grippin’ and rippin’
- Internals are fully serviceable and replaceable
- Compatible with all standard cranks and crank-boots
- Available in 6 anodized colours – Black, Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple
- Covered by a Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 440 grams
- MSRP: $129.99 USD, $169.99 CAD, €129
Rapha Explore Jacket $160
Rapha’s latest entry to the Explore lineup of more leisure-focused apparel items is this flashy jacket that packs into its pocket. While it’s not waterproof, it is coated with DWR to light rain resistance. It’s made with a superlight 25gsm fabric for breathability and temperature control. Unfortunately, the smaller sizes sold out immediately, but larger sizes are available, with a complete restock on the way…
Stuff we see on the ‘net that causes pause…
Photo via perdidoenbici
Our buddy Daniel just finished up a four day trip on his new Surly Straggler and we must say, that build looks dialed!
If you’d like your photo featured in our Radar Roundup posts, simply tag us on Instagram!