ORNOT‘s Thermal Grid hoodies are back in two new colors for men and women. These lightweight layers are incredibly warm, packing a bigger punch than you’d expect from such a minimal garment. Check out more below…
Constructed with the same bluesign® approved grid fleece ORNOT uses in its jerseys this is everything you need in a hooded riding pullover. The thermal fleece fabric boosts efficiency by increasing warmth and breathability while also reducing fabric mass. Translation: it’s warm and cozy without being too bulky. Cut and sewn in Oakland, CA.
- Incredible warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Wicking and breathable, perfect for layering.
- Odor-resistant treatment.
- Constructed with bluesign®-approved recycled fabric which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers, and you.
- Kangaroo front pocket with hidden zips.
- 5″x8″ rear zip pocket for your sunglasses, phone, or snacks.
- Cut and sewn by hand in Oakland, CA.
See more at ORNOT