The Speedvagen Readymade program returns for 2021 but due to the pandemic, it required some new requirements for this popular program. Right now, Speedvagen is taking deposits for the Drop Bar GTFO and the Disc-OG bikes. A deposit of $1,000 is required to get get the ball rolling and only 11 of each bike model are available. Check out all the information below and if you like what you see, place your deposit at Speedvagen.
Both of these bikes start at 7k. That includes fit up done by Speedvagen to make sure we nail the sizing, stem size, seat post head, crank arm length, and gearing choices. As well as color choice and finish (matte or gloss).
Bikes are built in-house by the same two people who build our custom bikes. Just done in batches and stock sizing to be more efficient. Same design language fit philosophy and high-end materials
1. Bike ships as specced. Upgrade your wheels? Cool, you get this complete bike plus your upgrade wheels likely much later. This lets us fire bikes out without waiting 9 months for a headset alone or something else silly. If you hate the HEDs trust us pop them on eBay they will sell. Again in a pandemic world, this is how we can still get bikes out.
2. No groupset upgrades Its rival AXS period. We have 11 groups in hands now! and everything else in order to complete bikes within 3-4 months.
3. Three color choices Alpers Blue, Army Green, Blossom (pink) and your choice of finish matte or gloss. The paint is now a tone on tone contrast scheme. “ghost” with raised graphics is also a custom option only.
4. We do size assessments on all bikes to make sure the person doesn’t order a wrong size bike. This is done through our fit form.
5. ALL OTHER PAINT SCHEMES ARE NOW CUSTOM ONLY. (note paint is our hold up right now we have a tiny shop and we try to keep it safe for everyone so we never have more than 2 people back in the paint shop at once)
Build specs Disc OG
-Groupset: Sram Rival AXS choice of gearing and crank arm length.
-Fork: ENVE Disc Road Fork clearance for 32s
-Headset: Cane Creek 40 (on order but shown with 110s as its all we could get)
-Wheelset: HED Ardennes Pro
-Tires: Vittoria Corsa Control Tires 700×28
-Saddle: Fabric Scoop
-Bars: Zipp Service Course SL-70 Bar
-Stem: Zipp Service Course
-Seat Post Head: Enve Carbon seatpost head comes standard
Build Spec DBGTFO 650 x 47 or 700×42 (customer choice on how it ships)
-Three SV Colors Army Green, Alpers Blue, Blossom. Fender mounts come standard
-Fork: ENVE ADVENTURE Fork
-Three stock sizes about a 52 55 and 58
-Wheels: HED Emporia Pro
-Tires: Panaracer SS +
-Group-set: Sram Rival AXS Wide
-Saddle: Fabric Scoop Ti rails
-Stem: Zipp Service Course
-Bar: Zipp XPLR
-Seat post head: Enve Carbon
-Headset: Cane Creek 40
-Bar Tape: Foam Black
-Crankset: Easton EA90
-Bottom Bracket: Wheels MFG T47