The ORNOT Mission Pant got a few new colors for 2024. They’re now available in Curry and Mosswood…
This generation of pants runs a little longer and looser in the leg. These do-it-all, sewn-in-the-USA pants can take you from the trail to the office. The technical 4-way stretch woven fabric makes them light enough to ride in and durable enough to be your daily driver. Constructed with the same recycled bluesign®-approved fabric used in our mission shorts, you can count on these pants to last. Stash your valuables in the rear zippered pocket or hidden thigh pocket and get lost. Roll up the cuffs to expose rear reflective detailing when you’re riding.
- Sewn in Oakland, CA
- Recycled bluesign®-approved fabric
- Based on our popular Mission Shorts
- Gusset for added mobility, durability, and lack of seams on a bike seat.
- 1 hidden zipper pocket on thigh, 1 rear zipper pocket
- Reinforced gusset for added mobility and saddle comfort
- Available in 2 inseam lengths and many colors
- YKK zippers
- Reflective highlights on cuffs
See more at ORNOT.