Stashing tools on your bike is one thing but stashing them in your bike’s crevices is an art and one Granite Design has mastered. Their newest tool, the Stash RT presents a game-changing solution for bicycle enthusiasts – a set of hex tools cleverly stored within your bicycle fork steerer.
This compact yet comprehensive tool kit includes a mini ratchet wrench and 9 tool bits, covering essential sizes such as 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex bits, as well as a T25 bit and an extended PH1 bit that serves as a leverage tool.
Experience the freedom of having your hex tools securely stored and readily available with Stash RT. This innovative solution streamlines your bike maintenance routine, making on-the-go repairs and adjustments a breeze.
Stash RT boasts a slim tool housing that fits all forks, including inner tapered steerer tubes, except Fox 38 Performance. It’s designed to accommodate tapered steerer tubes with “bottom of fork crown to top of stem” lengths from 150mm to 250mm.
- Weight: 159g
- 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex bits, T25, PH1
- Color option: Black or Orange
- A 9-bit easy-to-access ratchet wrench kit stored inside your steerer so you’re always ready to deal with routine or emergency repairs and adjustments.
- Two-way ratchet design allows lightning-quick adjustments especially in tight, hard-to-reach places.
- A cycling computer mount top cap is available for Garmin, Bryton and Wahoo devices. (Sold separately)
- Lower cap can be converted to store an Apple Airtag. (Sold seperately)
See more at Granite Designs.