Literally, the last night I was in NYC, Jason from Affinity pleaded with me to take photos of the Kissena Velo Fund limited complete. The Kissena frame is one of the best looking aluminum track frames on the market in my opinion. Tight clearances, super responsive handling and people have won the nationals on them. Take all that and add a sparkly clear coat and you’ve got one snazzy looking bike. But the only problem is, photographing that beauty at night.
I think they came out great! Check out more photos and more Kissena Velo Fund info below.
These completes are available now at the Affinity webshop for $1,500 and as a frameset for $750.
• Affinity Kissena Velo Fund limited edition gloss black with confetti sparkle frame set
• Ridden to over 12 US National Championship titles, and European Six Day races
• Custom black gloss paint with confetti sparkle flakes
• Each frame will be numbered for authenticity
• Tax deductible!
• Become a patron and have your name engraved into the KVF memorial wall
• Custom complete track bike with parts from Fyxation, Thomson, H Plus Son and FSA
This limited edition COMPLETE BICYCLE is brought to you by Affinity Cycles and only 250 are available to celebrate the achievement of building a 250 meter track. All proceeds of the frame set will go towards funding the Kissena Velo Fund. Each frame will be uniquely numbered, and your donation will make you a patron of the Kissena Velo Fund and your name will be proudly engraved into memorial wall which honors those who contributed to the fund to help make this project possible.
Check out more at the KVF Page!