Our Radar Roundup compiles products and videos from the ‘net in an easy-to-digest format. Read on below for today’s findings…
ENVE MOG Gravel Bike
With clearance for 50mm 700c tires, on-the-bike storage compartments, and complete ENVE IN-Route system integration for a clean cockpit, the MOG is both a product of its time and place in gravel and a representation of the possibilities of carbon manufacturing.
- Lightweight and durable carbon construction
- Confidence inspiring handling and control
- Internal routing using ENVE’s IN-Route System and components
- Tuned geometry for 700c wheels and tires
- 1x or 2x drivetrain compatibility
- Threaded T47 bottom bracket
- ENVE Cargo Bay and Bags (in-frame storage)
- Dropper post compatibility
- Fender mounts
- On-frame storage/rack mounts
- Tire clearance for 700c x 50 mm
Roll on over to ENVE to see more.
POC OMNE Ultra Helmet for Ultraendurance Bikepacking $200
The Omne Ultra is something different. Designed to provide enhanced personalization and inspiration for those extended adventures on your bike. Based on the Omne Air platform, the helmet features versatile attachment points, straps and velcro so riders could add a rain cover, an ID patch, or even store small items before or after a ride.
- EPS Liner – a lightweight EPS liner gives optimized protection.
- PC Shell – enhances the structural integrity of the helmet.
- Adjustable 360° fit – adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
- Slim profile – developed with a slim profile.
- Attachment points – a number of external attachment points to provide the possibility for individualization and improve
- off-bike functionality.
- Searchable – a RECCO® reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong.
- Mips Integra – seamlessly and almost invisibly integrates rotational impact protection into the helmet.
- 200 EUR, 249 CHF, 2000 SEK, 180 GBP, 200 USD
See more at POC.
Rivendell David Lance Goines Poster $60
The artist is David Lance Goines. Many of the staff at Rivendell own DLG posters already. If you’ve circulated and in the S.F. Bay Area for 30 years or so and have paid attention to nice-looking-things-on-walls, generally framed, you’ve seen his work. And if not, you can see it here. David passed recently, and to commemorate his artistry, Rivendell brought back this 17.50″ x 24″ design. All proceeds from this poster will now go to the Oglala Lakota Children’s Justice Center. Read Grant’s write-up on David and this poster here.
See more at Rivendell.
Mission Workshop x After School Projects Stratus Collection
Inspired by virga and whispy clouds, the MWxASP Stratus Collection features lightly tie-dyed purple, blue, and black items including rucksacks, pouches, and tech tees. The crown of the collection is the Ruck, which is made from Dimension Polyant’s X-Pac® and is the perfect pallet for this experimentation. Due to the production of these items, no two products are the same. All items are made in the USA.
See more at After School Projects.
FERN Multi-Colored Diamond and Grill Racks $177
FERN, makers of bikes and touring accouterments, have something unique up for grabs. Fern, Allygn and Gramm-Tourpacking got together to refresh its popular Diamond and Grill racks and powder-coated them twelve unique colors, ranging from sparkly black, desert tan, and neon hues. These racks are a great way to inject some color into your ride! Each rack ships with 270mm rack stays for mid-fork mounting, but they’ll ship you 415mm stays if you’d like to mount at the end of your fork.
See more at FERN.
Pump Track Nepal
On May 17th, 2022, we set out on a mission to make a difference by launching a special edition shoe in collaboration with Pump for Peace, the charitable arm of Velosolutions, a globally renowned pump track builder. Our goal was simple: to help fund a pump track in an underprivileged area and bring the joy of riding bikes to people from all walks of life.
Dream Build Retro: Fat Chance Yo Eddy Team
The latest Retro Dream Build featuring this incredible Fat Chance Yo Eddy built up with ‘box fresh’ period correct Campagnolo Euclid Mtb groupset and much more!
Stuff we see on the ‘net that causes pause…
Illustration via @singularcycles
This fantastic finished portrait is from @atlasducycle of @adventuresbycycle ‘s Ti Gryphon set up for the Baja Divide.
If you’d like your photo featured in our Radar Roundup posts, simply tag us on Instagram!