In Tailfin‘s most interesting bike check video to date, you can take a closer look at Tailfin R&D Division rider Quinda Verheul’s prototype Sour Bicycles full suspension mountain bike and kit setup for taking on the 2024 Atlas Mountain Race…
Watch as she discusses why she choose this kit and how she packs for such a demanding race. Quinda is riding a new prototype Sour full-suspension mountain bike with a full complement of mostly prototype Tailfin storage solutions – possibly indicating some exciting new products coming out this year.
We’re also stoked on that Sour prototype!
- Frame: Sour prototype
- Fork: Fox 34 SC Kashima Factory Series
- Drivetrain: Sram GX Eagle, Hope chainset
- Brakes: Hope Tech 3
- Wheels: Duke Racing carbon rims, Hope Pro5 rear hub, Son Dynamo front hub
- Tyres: Schwalbe Racing Ray Front Tyre & Thunder Burt Rear Tyre
- Handlebar: Salsa Cycles Rustler 800mm
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Factory Dropper Post
- Saddle: Bontrager
- Cockpit: Prototype Bar Bag system
- Top tube: 1.5L Flip Top Tube Pack
- Frame: Prototype wedge frame bag
- Rear: Prototype rear entry Carbon AeroPack
Curious about Tailfin’s products? Check out our extensive review catalog in our archives below!