Photo by Doug D
NYC’s Bridge Battle is one of the most grueling alleycats in the US. Yesterday, a ton of racers came out to give it their best and Doug from Hardcourt Bike Polo was there with his camera shooting photos. Check out his set here and the checkpoints below.
01. Started at the top of the Williamsburg Bridge
02. Middle of Manhattan Bridge
03. 151 Bleecker (Red Lion)
04. 62 W 9th (The Lion)
05. 34 W 15th (Lion Brand Yarn Studio)
06. 410 W 42nd (Lion Theater)
07. 476 5th Ave (New York Public Library)
08. Middle of the Roosevelt Island Bridge
09. Middle of the Pulaski Bridge
10. Bottom of the Williamsburg, Brooklyn Side
11. Finish at the top of the Williamsburg
5. Chris Cali
Total mileage was around 17 and it took about an hour to complete. Good job guys!