Always on the lookout for solid, metal pedals, the Crust Bikes Northbak pedal caught our eyes in the Latest & Greatest section of their webshop…
The Northbank pedal is named after one of the two main riverbank trails in Richmond, where Crust Bikes US is based. It’s a durable, low-profile pedal that looks good and won’t dent your wallet at $90. With enough bite to hold your feet planted in the rough stuff but the option to remove the replaceable pins to dial in your preferred grip.
These are based on a medium-sized platform, hitting the middle ground of pedal platform size preferences. The CNC aluminum body spins on a steel spindle utilizing a sealed needle bearing and an LSL self-lubricating bushing.
- Made in Taiwan
- CNC’d Aluminum
- Colors- Silver, Brown, Purple, or Splash
- Platform Size- 9.5cm L x 10.5cm W
- Thickness- 1.75cm at the spindle and 1.5cm at the ends
- Sealed Needle Bearing & LSL Bushing
- Spindle Thread- 9/16″
- Weight (Per Pair)- 345g (12.15oz)
See more at Crust Bikes.