Our Radar Roundup compiles products and videos from the ‘net in an easy-to-digest format. Read on below for today’s findings…
Quoc Gran Tourer II Shoes Pre-Order £190
Gran Tourer II Gravel Shoe embodies performance across all terrains. With a micro-adjustable single-dial system, a stiffer, race-ready sole, and second-to-none comfort on and off the bike, QUOC’s brand new gravel shoe is the ultimate combination of durability, quality, and style.
- Replaceable, fast-adjust single dial system
- Stiff, Nylon-composite midsole for race-ready performance
- Vibration-absorbing insole works perfectly with midsole for optimal density and cushioning
- GravelGrip™ custom-specced proprietary rubber compound outsole
- Hardwearing, easy-care upper made from splashproof microfibre
- Light, pared-down lining and quick-drying padding for reduced water intake
- One-way air holes for maximum ventilation and breathability
- 3M™ reflective logo and rear strip offering high visibility
- Fully recessed MTB/SPD cleat compatibility
See more at Quoc.
Bummerland Socks $18
Our friends at Bummerland Socks, a small company that works with DeFeet on fun-n-funky (not tacky!) designs have new stock, including these lavender Leopard socks. Roll on over to check out their store!
Why Do You Ride, Jon Yazzie?
Jon is an avid single-speed cyclist and bikepacking expert. After growing up on the Navajo reservation, Jon returned as an adult and found unique ways give back to the community. Through Dzil Ta’ah Adventures private guide service, you can see areas of Navajo Nation that are rarely explored by bike. See some of our adventures with Jon in the Related Archives below.
Brooks England: The Roots riders
Meet Will Blackmore, Tiago Falcone and Magnus Lagher, Brooks’ three chosen adventurers who will embark on this epic journey inspired by the thrill of discovery called The Roots…
Brooklyn’s Most Dangerous Bridges
If you’ve never visited or ridden a bike in NYC, it can be a daunting undertaking. Terry walks us through the three lines from Brooklyn into Manhattan in his latest video…
Stuff we see on the ‘net that causes pause…
Photo by @Jarrod_From_Hope
We thought Jarrod’s latest photo matched the Brooklyn bridges video quite well today!
If you’d like your photo featured in our Radar Roundup posts, simply tag us on Instagram!