I showed you this jacket back in my Interbike 2010 coverage and it’s finally live on the Mission Workshop site. Here are the details:
A slim-fit, seam-sealed, waterproof jacket cut for life on the bike.
* Fully taped waterproof / breathable shell
* 4-way stretch Schoeller c_change™ fabric
* Internal iPod pocket
* External cell phone pocket
* Front-zipped hand pockets
* Touring-style zippered rear pocket
* Removable snap-off hood
* Cut slightly longer in the back
* Articulated sleeves for riding.
* Pit-zip ventilation
* Made in Canada
Schoeller c_change™ fabric actively responds to varying climates, both internal and external. In high temperatures the fabric opens, pushing excess heat out and increasing breathability. In cool temperatures, the fabric retains heat. Keeping you as comfortable as possible, no matter the activity or forecast.
Grab one here. At this pricepoint, you’ve got a life-long companion with the Orion. These were made by Arcteryx’s old facilities in Vancouver so expect the highest quality!