Fustle Bikes is a new brand out of the UK, bringing MTB design and pedigree to the world of gravel bikes. Their flagship model, the Causeway, features a modern fit, with a 69º head angle, a 73º seat angle, 430mm stays, and a longer reach. The Causeway is designed to be ridden with a shorter stem, much like a modern mountain frame and comes in three sizes, S/M, M/L, L/XL with a fourth, XS/S coming in September 2020.
– 6061 Aluminium frame, (tested to ISO 4210 MTB Certification)
– Full UD Carbon Fork and Steerer
– 12x142mm and 12x100mm axle spacing
– Dropped Top Tube for dropper-post compatibility
– Internal Cable routing and dropper post routing
– 31.6mm Seat post diameter
– Tyre clearance for 700x50mm (650x 2.1”)
– Red, Green, or Blue frameset color options
– Frameset £849.99, build kit similar to as shown £1999.99 with plenty of upgrades from Shimano, Pro, Hunt, ENVE, DT Swiss.
Check out more information at Fustle Bikes and see more photos below!