Speedvagen’s New Disc OG Road Feb 26, 2019

Taking the success of their OG-1 road bike completes and bringing it to the next level, Speedvagen has just announced their Disc OG road. These bikes are sold as completes only, with a Shimano group of your choice and are tuned to be a precise ride or race bike with no frills.
Think of it as a workhorse, not a showhorse.

Check out all the info on build kit and options below.

The Facts:
The Speedvagen Disc OG is only available as a complete.
Flat mount thru axle.
Paint – Matte or gloss Army Green or Vanilla Blue.
Deposit – $500 deposit locks in your spot.

The Build:
Shimano Ultegra Mechanical Hydro (or upgrade to Di2, eTAP, etc.)
ENVE Disc Road Fork clearance for 32s
Easton EA70SL Wheelset
Donnelly Strada LGG 700x28c Tires.
Fabric Scoop saddle with Titanium rail
PRO handlebar wrapped in fi’zi:k superlight tacky touch
PRO PLT stem painted to match
Ritchey seatpost head painted to match (Enve Carbon seatpost head upgrade available and pictured)
Tons of next level options

Stock princing $5995 shipping not included.

11 responses to “Speedvagen’s New Disc OG Road”

1. Jayson says:

Ever since I saw my first Seedvagen I’ve been waiting for this day. The OG-1 was nice, but I really wanted a steel frame disc as a quiver killer and everyday bike, clearance for 32’s is icing on the cake. This lower’s the price point to get a Speedvagen with discs by what, 3 grand. I was all but decided on a Supersix as my next investment, but this just made things so much more complicated as the shelve life, functionality, and uniqueness is through the roof. The color is fucking perfect too. Holy shit I’m in love…

2. Keith Gibson says:

Steel is Real-
    Thoroughly enjoying my rim brake version of this

• mark rothschild says:

This years UCI Racing has already had it’s share of Disc Slicing and Dicing of racers…Veg-O-Matic style

3. Jared Jerome says:

A real prince would charge $6,000.

4. Kyle Polich says:

This is a $3,000 bike, not a $6,000 bike. Nice, but niche.

• Nick says:

Premium pricing for sure, but I don’t think there are many (any?) high finish quality MUSA bikes comparible to this even close to 3k.

• Roel says:

I agree.
      I love those kind of steel bikes and as steel is on my wishlist, I made many calculations by myself.
      For example consider a beautiful finished Cinelli Nemo disc frameset (2000€), Ultegra R8000 disc groupset (900€), Shimano RS770 wheels or the above used Easton EA70 disc (webshop price 400€) or equivalent (500€), Cinelli Neos finishing kit,… you’ll have a complete and beautiful finished off-the-shelf steel bike with Ultegra mechanical disc for about 4000€ ($4500).

• Alex says:

If you can build this for $3k you’ll sell a lot of bicycles.