Our friends at the Mountain Bikers of Santa Cruz have teamed up with Ibis, Easton, and Praxis Components to give away an Ibis Hakka MX all-road bike, in prep for the Old Growth Classic. See the details below!
Support Trails and WIN an Ibis Hakka MX!
Custom Built with Easton and Praxis Components!
Ibis Cycles is a proud sponsor of the Old Growth Classic, the first bike race ever in Big Basin Redwoods State Park. This event is hosted by Mountain Bikers of Santa Cruz (MBOSC) as a benefit for State Parks and MBOSC. To celebrate this iconic new event, and to further support MBOSC’s efforts to improve trail access in Santa Cruz County, the folks at Ibis are giving away their awesome new gravel bike, the Hakka MX, to one lucky supporter of MBOSC! And to make it even more exciting, Old Growth Classic sponsors Easton and Praxis are providing components for a very special custom build.
For every $10 you contribute to support MBOSC, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win an Ibis Hakka MX. Every dollar you pitch in goes directly to trails in Santa Cruz! Donate now for your chance to win!
The lucky winner will receive the following custom build:
- Handlebars: Easton EC70 AX, winner chooses width
- Stem: Easton EA70, winner chooses length
- Seatpost: Easton EA70
- Wheels: Easton EA70 AX, 700c or 650b/27/5″ (winner’s choice)
- Cranks: Praxis Zayante Alloy, 30mm spindle, 40t Alloy Ring (170mm, 172.5mm, or 175mm)
- Tires: Schwalbe Thunder Burt 27.5” x 2.1” or Schwalbe G-One 700c x 40mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado 142
- Fork: Enve CX Disc Fork, Thru Axle
- Brakes: SRAM Rival
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival
- Shift Levers: SRAM Rival
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1130 11-42
- Chain: SRAM Eagle NX with Power Lock, 12 speed
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Headset, IS41/28.6 IS52/40
- Grips: Black EVA Bar Tape
- Sizes: 49 / 53 / 55 / 58 / 61 (winner’s choice)
- Colors: Fireball or Coal (winner’s choice)