Want to win a FREE NAHBS bike built by Mike Desalvo? Check out this contest’s information and rules below!
“At the close of the NAHBS show last year I was talking with an industry friend and the question is always “will you be going to the show next year?” My thought was that I would go if I could take just one bike. The 2018 NAHBS is a distance from me and shipping a lot of bikes and show stuff is hard and expensive for a one-man operation. After the conversation I liked the idea of just taking one bike but then the question was, “what will I take?” This is how this how the dream bike contest came to be.”
So here is the deal – for NAHBS 2018 I will be taking just one bike and I need your help to decide what that bike will be. Is there a bike you have always wanted or a crazy idea you would like turned into a bike? Maybe a theme bike, like the Quadangle 29er or the Crater Lake bike? Will it be something different than I normally build or just a sweet ride for a deserving rider? It will have to be a project I feel I can execute well given the time constraints of the show. My goal is to have fun with this and I hope it will be fun for those who enter. So, tell me a story, draw me a picture, or make a video to illustrate all the details of your dream bike. If your design is my favorite of all the entries, I will build your idea into a bike and display the bike at the NAHBS 2018 show in mid-February. After the show it will be yours to ride and love at no cost to you.
Here are the rules:
* Only one entry per person PLEASE.
* Be creative and have fun!
* All entries must be submitted by mail or hand-delivered to DeSalvo Custom Cycles, 255 Helman St. Suite 3A, Ashland, OR 97520. Entries received via email, text, etc. will not be accepted.
* Be sure to include your name, address, phone number and e-mail with your entry so I can contact you if you’re the winner.
* If you are uncomfortable with me using your name, location, photos, or text from your entry on social media, please let me know.
* All entries must be postmarked by Nov.30th.
* I will start reviewing the entries early in December and make a decision on the winner. My decision will be final.
* The winning idea for a bike will be built and displayed at the NAHBS show and given to the person who submitted the idea after the show.