Another cut and sew item that I showed you from Mission Workshop’s Interbike 2010 line up was the Bosun Merino wool jacket. Like the Orion, this jacket is also made by hand in Arcteryx’s old facilities in Vancouver!
The Bosun mid-weight Merino riding jacket is perfect for those chilly winter mornings. Layers nicely with the Orion waterproof shell.
* New Zealand Merino Wool
* External cell phone pocket
* Touring-style zippered rear pocket
* Cut slightly longer in the back
* Internal iPod pocket
* Tweave™ reinforced shoulders and elbows.
* Layers perfectly with Orion Rain Jacket
* Made in Canada
New Zealand Merino Wool with added stretch makes for a warm and naturally anti-bacterial jacket that is comfortable and hardwearing.
Grab one here.