Since Rapha’s eyepieces launched last year, the brand has been pushing out well-designed, functional eyewear. The latest being these City Glasses, which retail for $235 and are made in Italy. See more specs below and all the details at Rapha.
Manufactured in Italy, the glasses feature scratch-resistant, hydrophobic and oleophobic Carl Zeiss lenses to ensure excellent visual clarity, and use a bespoke two-position locking hinge system to keep them secure either folded or open while being worn. Weighing 30g, the glasses are comparable to the lightest-weight sport optics available today.
• Available in two new shapes: round and square
• Manufactured in Italy
• Lightweight frame arms made using metal injection moulding
• Custom locking hinge to help securely position glasses while riding
• Lightweight and durable Italian Mazzucchelli acetate frames
• Details inspired by performance racing optics
• Carl Zeiss Vision lens offers excellent visual clarity
• Durable and scratch resistant
• Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating
• Integrated nose pads