Releases like these always make me miss the warm and sunny rides we have here in Texas, almost year round. Even as the temperatures are freezing currently now. The To the Sun Collection is Rapha’s latest capsule. Including sun sleeves, which are a summer staple ’round these parts, a lightweight cap and a lightweight, race cut jersey.
See the entire To the Sun Collection at Rapha and more information from the press-release below. Also, what’s up Tao!?
Performance race jersey for early season rides and mid-morning coffee stops. It is lightweight, high-wicking and cut for an aggressive position on the bike. Mesh side and rear panels give added breathability and the low-cut collar provides optimum streamlining. The design is inspired by chasing sunlight in the early season and features a special ‘refraction’ graphic across the chest.
– High-stretch fabric with aero cut
– Robust construction with bonded seams and stitching
– Mesh panels, collar and cuff ends
– Low cut collar
– 3 durable rear pockets plus internal zipped valuables pocket
– Eyelet and inner loops for earphones cable
– 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
The screens are designed to protect a rider’s arms on sunny rides but also work as lightweight arm warmers. Using the same fabric as the main body of the To the Sun Jersey, an orange Rapha logo appears on the wrist alongside a contrast cyan stripe.
– Breathable stretch fabric
– Low profile, bonded seams
– Lightweight gripper
– UPF 50
– 90% Polyester – 10% Elastane
Special edition four panel cycling cap. The cap features the same refraction graphic as the jersey on the underside of the peak and a contrast orange and cyan central stripe. An orange Rapha logo appears on the right-hand side-panel.
– Breathable cotton fabric
– Orange Rapha logo on right side panel
– Refraction graphic under the peak
– 100% Cotton
– One size