Santa Cruz has the Bronson and over at Juliana, the sister company, they have the Roubion, a do-all 150mm travel trail bike, specifically designed for women without holding back on any of the tech benefits. These bikes mean business!
See more below.
• 150mm travel VPP suspension.
• RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 150mm fork.
• 27.5″ wheels.
• Sizes: S, M, L.
• Carbon: Evergreen with grey/white decals.
• ENVE decals in Evergreen.
• Shock options:
• Standard: Custom tuned Fox Float CTD Adjust Factory with Kashima Coat.
• Upgrade: Cane Creek Double Barrel Air.
• Choose from XO1 and XX1 options.
• Total frame: from 5.5 lb (for size M, carbon).
• Complete: from 25.8 lbs (for size M, carbon, XX1 ENVE w/Fox rear shock).
• 142 mm rear axle spacing.
• 2 x bottle cage mounts.
• Forged upper and lower links.
• Double sealed pivots with grease ports for low maintenance.
• Collet axle pivots and angular contact bearings maximize stiffness.
• Standard or direct mount rear derailleur hanger option.
• Carbon ISCG-05 tabs for chain guide compatibility.
• Stealth and external seat post cable routing.
• 73mm threaded BB: creak-free riding and easy installation.
• Molded rubber frame protection
• Roubion C Float CTD Adjust: $2,899
• Roubion C CCDBA: $3099
Roubion C XO1 + Rockshox Pike RCT3 150mm Solo Air: $6599
Roubion C XX1 + Rockshox Pike RCT3 150mm Solo Air: $8299
Roubion C XO1 ENVE + Rockshox Pike RCT3 150mm Solo Air: $8599
Roubion C XX1 ENVE + Rockshox Pike RCT3 150mm Solo Air: $10299
CCDBA Upcharge: $200