Everyone knows buying made in the USA goods ain’t easy, or cheap and buying a handmade in the US frame is even harder. That’s why the crew at Milwaukee Bicycle Co. wanted to try something new for 2011. They reached out to Waterford and designed their own road frame. Here are the details:
Features and Information:
• Frame is made in the USA by Waterford Precision Cycles!
• Built with True Temper Verus Tubing!
• Designed for use as a geared road or cyclocross bike
• Set-up for a long reach (47-57mm) brakes
• Down Tube Shifter Bosses!
• Chainstay Bridge
• Down tube AND Seat tube mounted water bottle braze-on.
• High quality Ritchey road dropouts!
• Seatpost Clamp INCLUDED!
• Designed to fit up to a 700x32c tire – take it Cyclocrossing if you wish!
• 1-/8″ head tube, 27.2mm seatpost, 130mm rear spacing, 68mm bottom bracket shell.
You pick the color, the decals and the build, all starting at $609.99 for the frameset. Can’t beat that can ya? Get one right here!